Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Over-sized Crochet Shrug Cardigan Sweater | Fashion


This pattern is super easy to follow and there is a video tutorial as well. I really love this designer! There are so many designs on her site that I want to make! To visit her site for the pattern please click here. I did the sleeve cuffs and edging different than what is in the pattern. Instead of doing all fbdc (front post double crochet) around I alternated between fpdc and bpdc (back post double crochet)

I made this one with Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn in Rose Heather like the pattern calls for. I actually didn’t use all the balls of yarn for mine but it may be because I am 5′ 2″ and it was too long at her measurements.

This second one is made in Teal (I don't remember what brand). It came out a bit heavier than the Wool-Ease but not by much.


I really love how airy and light it feels. Make sure you don’t use a heavy yarn and that it’s soft and drapes well. Using the bigger hook helps with the draping.

To order one to be custom made for you please click here
If you have any questions please leave a comment below. I would love to hear what you think of my creations! 

You can find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fransplace1018

Thank you so much for visiting my site and I hope you come back soon!

*28 Dec 2017 – I made another one! 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment