Friday, September 3, 2021

Magical & Cuddly Amigurumi Toys | Toys



I got these two books with 15 patterns in each book and I just love them! I have made 3 of the projects and that is what this post is going to include.



The first one I made was what I have named Cuddly Clown and can be made with a bow on the hat for girls. 


Cuddly Clown is a soft and safe bedtime buddy and is great for a child's first doll. It is a cute, huggable toy which can be handed to a baby just before bedtime so that they would associate it with sleeping. 



I made him for my new nephew that has been giving his parents a hard time during the night. :) I used yarn for the eyes so that it would be more cuddly. I used Bernat Softee Baby yarn for the beige color and the teal color is Red Heart Soft in Deep Sea color and the brownish color I do not remember what brand it is nor the brown for the eyes and mouth. They are both very soft yarns though.


The next one that I made was a teddy bear that I did not name yet. He is a fun little guy that is wearing suspenders and a little scarf.


I made him for my other nephew who is a one-year-old. As you can see, I used safety eyes on this one. He is very cute and ready for his next big adventure!


He looks a little serious but he is actually very fun and will bring any child lots of joy and love.


The type of yarn that you use will determine if you need to adjust the patterns; I had to add extra rows to the little trousers. I used Loops & Threads Snuggly Wuggly in Dove Grey for the body and White for the muzzle. The trousers are made with Bernat Softee Baby in Pale Blue. 


The last one that I have made so far is called Dreamy Doris and she is my favorite! She is so cute I just love her!


This little bear is so cute and will add so much fun to any child's toy collection!  


The beige color for the head and body is Caron One Pound. The white is the Bernat Softee Baby and the pink is Caron Simply Soft in Soft Pink.



She is even made with little white underwear that has a pink bow to match the adorable little dress!



I decided to attach a little flower type bow instead of the satin bow the pattern calls for; I couldn't find any pink satin ribbon at the time.


The little flower buttons that are in the pattern photos are so cute but I couldn't find any like them so I used these pink ones and I think they are cute too.


So far she is my favorite toy that I have made. I already have three more requested to be made! :)

The patterns are all very easy to understand and at the beginning of each book, there are photo tutorials on basic crochet techniques as well as some that are used in the books. If you do run across any problems and need help, you can reach out to me by leaving a comment below and I will help you out. 

I would love it if you post photos of your finished creations along with your comments. I really appreciate your opinions and ideas. Let me know what you think of these fun creations.

Thank you so much for stopping in on my place in the world wide web!

No comments:

Post a Comment