Thursday, September 24, 2020

CARON SUMMER BREEZE CROCHET TOP | Fashion

 

This top is super cute and very comfy! I used mercerized cotton blend yarn but cannot remember what brand. I will look try to find what brand and color it is and update this post as soon as I can. I made it in large size and it is perfect with a tank underneath. 

I love wearing it during the spring time and fall months. It is advisable to use lightweight yarn that is soft that kind of drapes when finished. 

You can find the free pattern on Yarn Inspirations, it is done by Caron brand yarn and recommends that yarn. I chose not to use acrylic yarn for mine and rally like how it turned out. 


Mine is different from the original photo shown above because I followed the video tutorial from The Crochet Crowd



He created a diagram with the correct way to follow the patter and I will put the screenshot here:


So, as always I would love to see your finished work if you decide to work this project up for yourself! Post any photos or comments below and let me know what you think about this super cute top!



No comments:

Post a Comment