Monday, November 14, 2022

Handmade Crochet Boho Poncho | Fashion

 




I made this poncho for my sister-in-law for Christmas in 2015 along with fingerless gloves to match. It is very easy to work up and comes from this free pattern.



The fingerless gloves I just did single crochet and used my own hands as a guide for size. 


I made one for myself a year later using the yarn used in the pattern; Lion Brand Homespun in Mixed Berries color.


For the collar, I believe I did it a bit different than the pattern to make it looser. 


These next two photos show a poncho I did for a customer who purchased it on my Etsy Store with the yarn that she wanted me to use; Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Ivory Sparkle Metalic color.


My customer sent me a message on Etsy before posting a review: "I got my package today. Omg! It's absolutely gorgeous! Your work is beyond amazing! My mom is going to love it! Thank you sooooo much!!!"


I will post her review in the comments below.

Thanks so much for checking out my post and if you do work this creation up and need any help let me know.

I would love to hear what you think about this pattern and my finished creations so leave a comment with any of your thoughts. If you want to upload a photo of your finished creation please feel free.


1 comment:

  1. Posted on my Etsy Store by:
    Vanessa on Mar 14, 2022

    5 out of 5 stars
    Beautiful item. The work is phenomenal. Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete