Monday, November 14, 2022

Ribbon Accent Purse | Bags


You can find this free pattern on Ravelry, it is a chart pattern but it is not accurate. The cream colored purse is how it looks by following the pattern. The blue purse is actually how it looks in the pattern photos. To achieve this you have to work one row in front-post double crochet then the next row in back-post double crochet and keep rotating throughout the rest of the pattern. 


I purchased pre-cut fabric that measure approx. I purchased pre-cut fabric that measure approx. 19.7"x19.7" and all you have to do is cut enough off for the pockets then fold it and sew the sides and then sew the pockets.
Then you would just sew it into your crochet bag.
 


I sewed a little piece of elastic into the top of the pockets. I have sold a few of these cute purses on my Etsy Store



Finished Measurements:
Length is approx. 13 inches
Width is approx. 10 inches

Please let me know if you need any help making this fun creation. Leave a comment below letting me know what you think of my creations and to show off your own! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Posted on my Etsty Store by:
    Jennifer Underwood on Mar 29, 2021

    5 out of 5 stars
    Darling purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted on my Etsy Store by:
    Soul Soaping LLC on Dec 11, 2021

    5 out 5 stars
    Beautifully made is all I can say! Matched the description and certainly met my expectations! Fast shipper as well. Thank you. Will definitely order in the future!!

    ReplyDelete